Saturday, June 8, 2013

Are you living, or just alive?

So, I guess it's time to give up what little non-adult part of me there is because I guess I victimize myself now I'm not saying that the statement isn't true but well the only way for me to change for you is to completely empty myself of what I am and fill it up with an "adult" I hope I've released you of all the stress I must have been causing the both of you, so I guess this is where I bid a fond farewell to those parts of me I've held onto....It's going to take another day or two to fully adjust myself to this new way of life but I guess it's the only way to make you guys happy, so....thank you for pointing out what was wrong with me the victimizing, the being weird, the not taking action....I'm now just going to stack my issues all around me like an adult and either pretend their not there or deal with them after they've become an issue, because that's what adults do right? They work until they die, ignoring problems until they "go away".
See now I want things to be fine between us and as it stands they should be, and I'm trying to give you guys your space but when are we gunna talk when are we gunna be friends again?
That question doesn't seem to have an answer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment