Saturday, September 21, 2013

So a final sword for a final chapter.....

I sit here tears in my eyes falling....maybe shes right maybe there is someone better for her then me, I mean honestly I know I'm a bad person and a horrible boyfriend but this hurts more then I could have ever imagined. I wonder if she knows that video games are helping me cope with my depression I wonder if she know that even if I lose her my heart will always ache because she will always have a piece of me....I wonder what will become of our friendship if things really break this time....I have failed I have become complacent and lost her love and it seems I can't fix it now....maybe I should give into temptation....maybe she'd be better off without me, maybe I am a necessary evil whose sole purpose is to be alone. I feel so cold as I read her words it's been true I am a burden to those around me. I know you will read this and I just want you to know that I will always love you and you will always hold a special place in my heart Thank you for all you've done for me...I promise to not be a burden on you anymore when I move out you won't have to put up with me and my shitty ways....
 I'm sorry I let you down and failed you.....



No comments:

Post a Comment