Wednesday, December 5, 2012

To much, to little, to heavy for one man to hold on his own

You ever feel like your the worst kind of person? Well take that and multiply that by about 10,000 and add some feeling like a shit bag and then sprinkle on feeling worthless and useless and like if you disappeared it wouldn't matter and that's how I feel most of the time. I feel like I fail everyone every time I try to do well anything.
I try to be open with people but the downside is that leaves me venerable and I've been hurt so much in my life I feel I obsolete like I've lived past my usefulness.
I'm at work and I've locked myself in the bathroom hoping that these feelings will subside but I know they won't because there's always a voice telling me I've failed her and let her down and ill never be the man she needs....I wonder will I just be better off dead...... I just don't know. I want to cry and scream and just let all of these feelings go....hopefully things will get better

No comments:

Post a Comment