Tuesday, December 4, 2012

And this is where it gets awkward

So just because I want to get this out there because I don't think I can tell anyone about this.....I suck at sex sure I talk a big game but I've just gotten lucky A LOT my diabetes becomes a huge handicap because if I'm not on point with everything then my sex drive plummets and I start losing we shall say "abilities" and I feel embarrassed and self conscious and in the end it makes me not want to have sex even more then there's the whole I don't (believe) I'm satisfying my partner, I'm a "quick study" but she takes time and I feel horrible when I can't give her what she wants. At the same time has growing up with this looming cloud of what sex SHOULD be warped my perception of what sex actually is, am I in all reality perfectly fine the way I am......I don't know and all I do know is that I don't feel normal in this sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment