Monday, December 3, 2012

I am the knife

I'm not here to make anyone feel bad or upset anyone, this time I'm here to just state how I'm feeling and leave it at that.
Between not sleeping much at all, my night terrors worsening, and feeling like and utter failure as a boyfriend I'm beginning to thing I've finally lost it....I've failed to make her believe that she's a princess,to show her how important she is to not just me but everyone around her. She wants me to move hours away so that ill have a stable place to live...but what she forgets time after time is that home is where the heart is and my heart is where ever she is. Yes I'm stressed and slightly depressed and not sleeping and not eating and aggravated and ready to pull my fucking hair out but after two years the one constant that I've wanted in my life is her.

I know you'll read this and be upset but I'm not blaming you at all for anything I'm just afraid that your keeping me at arms length and that ill lose you because I'll shut down and eventually just stop being me...I love you and NOTHING will change that I just fear I'm losing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment